Volta will be attending Data Centre & Infrastructure Summit 2015, a leading annual conference that brings together over 200 CIOs and senior IT professionals from across all industries. The conference covers topics such as: cutting data centre costs, the impact of cloud computing on the data centre, data centre strategy to support mobility, best practices in data centre design and data centre security.
Taking place on 23 September 2015 at the Hilton Tower Bridge, London, this year’s conference will focus on seamless integration between cloud and on-premise. Panels will cover diverse topics such as:
- Outsourcing your data centre and infrastructure services.
- Enabling the agile data centre with smart storage solutions.
- Backup and recovery as a service.
- Virtualisation and software defined technologies take over.
- Solving data centre management challenges with co-location.
- Pros and cons of moving to the cloud.
- The proliferation and impact of ‘as a service’ offerings on the industry.
The Volta team will be in attendance so come by our stand and say hello. We would be happy to talk to you about our ‘Power by the Hour’ services, our state-of-the-art row-based cooling system, flexible co-location and hosting solutions, world-class connectivity and unrivalled levels of resilience at our Great Sutton Street facility in the heart of London. We look forward to welcoming you.
We have also decided to become a research sponsor of the conference so follow us on Twitter @VoltaDataCentre for the announcement of the research report. There’s also a chance to win a pair of Bose SoundLink headphones so don’t forget to drop by our stand.
Looking for reasons your engineers will love Volta? Click here